We share our Poshmark closets incessantly, share back listings until our fingers cramp, and follow active users until we are cross-eyed, but still NO SALES. But I am here to tell you that if are actively receiving likes from potential buyers, there is one simple trick you can utilize to turn those likes into sales! The Poshmark bundle feature.
Today’s blog post is brought to you by MINTED. Choose from hundreds of unique, stylish pieces — from wedding stationery and holiday cards to art prints and home decor — to help you celebrate all of life’s milestones. Free Personalized Save the Date Sample
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase from my link, I may make a small commission at no cost to you.
Are you ready for the secret? THE POSHMARK BUNDLE FEATURE. That’s right, the bundle feature is not just for buyers looking to bookmark multiple items, or in the rarest case, actually bundle items for purchase. So how can you use the bundle feature to make more sales? I am about to tell you how.
Buyers are looking for two things- a great deal and a personalized customer service experience. Use these simple steps to achieve both and increase your chance of making a sale.
- Click on the user image for any given like in your news feed
- Once viewing that users closet, click on the bundle icon in the top right corner
- Using the three-dot icon in the top right corner, choose “Switch to Sell View”
- Scroll down to see all of the users likes from your closet in one place. Using the bundle icon, add each item to the buyer’s bundle (you can do this with as little as one item, or as many as you want!)
- Send an offer to the buyer and write a personalized note to let them know you have sent them an offer
Five steps seem like a lot, I know, but you will get the hang of it quickly.
So why should you send an offer through the Poshmark Bundle feature and not the Offers to Likers feature? For one, it feels more personal and buyers like that! But also, because each step sends a notification to the buyer that is sure to catch their attention. A bundle offer even sends an email to the buyer. Talk about targeted. Trust me and try it out, I sold a bundle of three items just this morning by using this method!
Did the bundle feature work for you? Let me know in the comments!
Want to read more reseller tips? See all blog posts here.